Links to safety precautions & assistance during Coronavirus COVID19 Pandemic.
If you want your organization offering essential services during the CORONAVIRUS COVID19 Pandemic listed on the list please message us on our facebook page all we ask is that your service or offering is FREE with no catches or gimmicks to help the underserved in need in the Saginaw, Flint, Bay City, Midland Michigan region.
Gov. Whitmer became the latest state official to issue a stay-at-home order amid the coronavirus outbreak, ordering residents to stay home unless they’re performing essential work. Official Executive order Link
If you’re Spring cleaning your house and would like to get the items out of your house New Day Reuse can offer free no human contact pickup. it’s easy leave the items in front of your garage or on your porch and call us at 989-332-8397 (from 11am to 8pm 7 days a week) or Donation pickup request form to schedule a pickup time. If a Tax deductible receipt is needed we can email the receipt to you.
Thank you for the community support.
Nearly half of households in Southeastern Michigan struggle to meet their basic needs —including 165,000 families with children. Often, these families are one dentist bill or flat tire away from real financial crisis.
Thankfully, when crisis strikes, 2-1-1 is there.
United Way 2-1-1 is a free, confidential, 24/7 helpline that connects people with resources to get them on the road to stability. But it only works if people know it exists.
Every year, more than 100,000 people reach out to 2-1-1 for help. But we know there are so many more who struggle to pay their bills or put food on the table.
We need YOUR help to spread the word about this vital community service.
Michiganders, if you have questions about COVID-19, please call the COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-535-6136 between 8 am – 5 pm daily. You can also send an email to COVID19@michigan.gov, emails will be answered seven days a week from 8 am – 5 pm. You can visit the Michigan.gov/Coronavirus website for the latest news and information 24/7.
There’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
To combat the spread of COVID-19 in Michigan, Governor Whitmer signed the “Stay Home, Stay Safe” executive order. For at least the next three weeks, all Michigan businesses and operations must temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life, and all Michiganders must stay in their homes unless they’re a part of that critical infrastructure workforce, engaged in an outdoor activity, or performing tasks necessary to the health and safety of themselves or their family, like going to the hospital or grocery store.
• Go to the grocery store or pick up take-out food. Do not hoard to ensure everyone who needs supplies can get them.
• Go to the pharmacy to pick up a needed prescription.
• Engage in outdoor activities like walking, hiking, running, biking.
• Go to the hospital or secure any care necessary to address a medical emergency or to preserve your health or the health of a loved one.
• Fill your car with gas.
• Return to Michigan to a home or place of residence from outside the State.
• Leave the State for a home or residence elsewhere.
• Walk your pets and take them to the veterinarian for needed medical care.
YOU MAY NOT:
• Leave the home to work unless your employer designates you as a critical infrastructure worker.
• Participate in any public gatherings.
• Visit someone in the hospital, nursing home, or other residential care facilities (with limited exceptions).
• Go to the mall or to restaurants.
BUSINESSES THAT REMAIN OPEN FOR IN-PERSON WORK MUST TAKE AGGRESSIVE STEPS TO MINIMIZE THE VIRUS’S SPREAD. THEY MUST:
• Promote remote work to the fullest extent possible.
• Restrict the number of workers present in-person on the job.
• Keep employees at least six feet from one another to the maximum extent possible and enabling social distancing for customers who are standing in line.
• Any other social distancing practices and mitigation
measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control.
Links & information are provided as a free service to assist the public New Day Reuse & Sponsors are not responsible nor confirming the information that the links provide.